2007年5月14日 星期一

60. M: Do you know anything about Ronny? W: WeIl, I do know that he minds his father. Q: What did the woman say about Ronny?
c.obey
1.Looking for
2.To carry out
59. W: Do you need anything from the store? M: Yes, pick up a package of cigarette for me. Q: What did the man say?
a.pack
1.A collection or quantity
2.To fill
3.To crowd together.
58. W: What’s the matter with Frank? M: He has hardly any money. Q: What did the man say about Frank?
a.mostly
1.Usually
2.For the most part
57. M: Where is the table you want repair? W: Follow me to the back of the house. Q: What did the woman say?
b.rear
1.The back or hinder part
2.elevate.
56. W: Do you enjoy fishing? M: Yes, it’s my favorite sport. Q: What do we know from the conversation?
b.pleasure
1.Feeling of happiness
2.delight
55. W: Where are you going, Bob? M: I’m going to have this suit pressed. Q: Where will the man have to go?
b.drugstore

沒有留言: